Subscribe and save with our flexible subscription plans tailored to you!How does it work!? It's easy street:
- Subscribe to any of our individual bags and save 10%.
- Save 5% if subscribing to already discounted packs and bundles!
- You can mix and match any of our products to your liking, and change it up every month (or set it and forget it!).
- You can subscribe to 15, 30, 60 and 90 day cycles.
- Before each order is charged, you'll get a reminder email in case you wanted to add, pause, or change something to your subscription.
- There is zero commitment if you want to pause or cancel your sub! We aren't your local gym.
Just go to the product you want to subscribe to and follow the steps on the screen.
If you have any problems send us a message and we will help you out.
Once you've subscribed to one product it's easy to tailor the order further from the subscription link that will be sent via email when you sign up! You can even do it via text if you want! We fancy.
Check out some available, already curated boxes below if you don't want to mix and match your own!
Enjoy our staff's favourite single producer and single origin picks of the month, with the Roaster's Pack.
You'll receive a selection of THREE(3) x 340g bags delivered to you all at once, with FREE SHIPPING.
Take a trip to San Agustin, a town in the Andes Mountains of western Colombia, where for generations small family farms have been growing some of the world's BEST specialty coffees.
Enjoy THREE (3) x 227 bags (TWO Single Producers, and one blend of Single Producers) delivered to you all at once, with FREE SHIPPING.
Let your taste bud's take off (sorry we had to) with our Taster Flight and enjoy FIVE (5) x 227g bags delivered to you all at once, with FREE SHIPPING.
* * *
Enjoy these packs one at a time, or open them all up at once to try your own "cupping" at home (check out our guide to get you started). Our resealable bags will keep them fresh or better yet, store them in air tight containers or freeze them if you aren't going to use them within a month or two. Say it with us, freezing is OK! And letting coffee rest for a month or more also changes the flavour in exciting ways.